Friday, 21 September 2012

Love is for my own benefit


I love another for my own sake
Love is selfless; but for a selfish reason.
It is for my own benefit that I love, not the other.
Love cracks open MY shell, brings ME closer to the Most High.
Love teaches me, grows me, grooms me

I know it is hard, being a feminine Being
We feel the pain, the hurt of it all

I love for the sake of love

Though it is SO hard at times, 
Because the person you’re loving does and will not behave the way you’d like them to.

I’ve heard people say “he doesn’t deserve you” “if he loved you he wouldn’t do this or that”. 
I hear this and I get it – my inner Feminist gets it ...
... But my inner Feminine does not
I feel we just don’t get it.

It tells me that we’re projecting; 
that this sadness, hurt and pain we feel, like all dis-ease, already has its’ cure within...

I find the cure in truth - we all reap what we sow.
The love you have given are the seeds you have sown, the rewards you will reap.
Whatever seeds he has sown, are his to reap, not yours.
These do affect each other, but they don’t effect each other.

It is in our power to choose love over comfort, bliss over resentment, peace & happiness over stress
And it is not right, not fair, to expect a man to do all this for us!
THAT is not feminist, oh but it is Feminine!
Pure Feminine Essense!

I am finding my peace and solace in Truth.

The Universal law (Truth) says :





“You reap what you sow” 
  
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

 [Christianity]



 




 Karma




 The sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate





 Destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.




 [Hindu, Buddhism]




 “The Threefold Law” or “Law of Three” 


Whatever energy a person puts out into the world, be it positive or negative, will be returned to that person three times


[Wicca, Pagan and most Pre-Judeo-Christian Belief systems]




"Law Of Causality"

Every action has a reaction

Each cause has an effect

Sometimes referred to as Newtons 3rd law of motion 

Action = Reaction

[Physical Science, Metaphysical Science]



 
The "Laws Of Maat"  or "Laws of The Spirit"
(The Deities (Gods) of Africa, and other continents)
 


>> Herukhuti, Ogun, Mars (Law Of Causality, Action-Reaction)

 "... God does not punish or reward. You will have the comfort of controlling these for yourself ..."




 

>> Ausar, Mveliqanga, Atum (Law of Oneness) 

"What I do unto you, I do unto myself"


"... nothing or no one in the world can be against you. All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may in turn acquire wisdom and spiritual power."

  >> The Goddess Maat (Law of Duality, Reciprocity)


"... Fulfilling God’s need is the highest act of love, and only through your love for God can you fulfill your love for others ..."


The all-encompassing “Ubuntu”


[Bantu Spiritual Science. Voudou. Kemet]


 
The universality of it all this tells me that this is TRUTH, not belief. 

So, whatever he does to “hurt” me are his seeds to reap,
and whatever I do in loving him are my seeds to reap.
There is no in between.
There is no “using” me or “playing” me

I don’t want this feeling in my heart anymore; this feeling like my heart is literally paining.
I want to love as I am loved by the All ... unconditionally

So, when I feel the pain of a love betrayed, or a man who is not sensitive to me, or whatever I am perceiving at that time,
I have learnt to wait until the clashing waves of my emotions quiet down.

As a sensitive female being I will take the hurt personally, so it is important to give myself time to feel, to go thru the darkness, grow and come out better to the Light in the end.

It is in the silences that we hear the voice of the Most High

As Bob Marley says “When you wake up in a quarrel every day, you’re giving isis [praises] to the devil I say”

I choose to wake up giving isis to the benevolent Creator, the Source of true, pure Love

The One who loves me unconditionally

No comments:

Post a Comment